The Last For Us The Last For Us

YOU MADE YOURSELF A GRUMPHEAD!?!?

Potion Shop Potion Shop

TEMMIE YOU'RE ON NEWGROUNDS!?!?
This was fantastic by the way <3

Pyromane Pyromane

This was pyromantic to me <3

ZeTrystan responds:

Daaaaaw. I love that word, now.

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

Aw man best game yet! (spoiler territory ahead proceed with caution) I love being able to side with the shyfter and instead of ending there as a bad ending like most of this genre you play deeper in and have a proper role as an evil general. So awesome and as someone who always goes for that option for the fun of it this was so much fun!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

glad you liked that part! I'm definitely going to be including evil endings in all the future games, as well as a few neutral endings for fun ;)

plus, who doesn't want a robot arm??

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

Wow I've never enjoyed a twine game as much as this it was so much fun! the simple art didn't pull me away from the fun story, and getting to step into the shoes of a badass hero was great. I only played through twice but after reaching the 'good' door the first time and not having the option of saying I was a true hero really pushed me to go back again and I'm certainly glad I did. Amazing work!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

I'm working on a follow-up game as I write this haha. It's going to be longer and more complex than Frostfall so I hope you'll stick around to try that one too!

twine is seriously awesome, I just discovered it about a month ago and I'm really impressed with what you can do in it- and after seeing some other really cool twine games I'm realizing that I've only just scratched the surface :]

Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Hey it was a very clean test, I enjoyed the enemies tracking and they're motion was great, plus the progression of difficulty and overall time of the game was very neat and well done. The platforming and character movement seemed like it needed some work though, mostly good but the jumping was a little too instantaneous, like it needed a build up or something I cant specify :') also i think the character took a little too long to build up speed, starting at the walking pace would be a nice touch and a double key tap or holding shift to run could be an added layer of depth that you could look into that i think would help a lot! overall i still enjoyed this, even though it was just a test, great work!

Alien Ghost Alien Ghost

This sounded great, if you haven't heard night runner's starfighter album I'd check that out the opening and a few other bits and pieces reminded me of it, once again I love the music you make awesome job dude

Let The 8 Bit Witch B*tch Rave Swag Begin Let The 8 Bit Witch B*tch Rave Swag Begin

This is amazing! How long have you done things like chiptune and dubstep?

StockRat responds:

Thanks! I do things in various genres for 3 years. I did a lot of chiptune things, but I never did dubstep. I decided to post my creations here on a regular basis, so this is only the beginning!