Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Hey it was a very clean test, I enjoyed the enemies tracking and they're motion was great, plus the progression of difficulty and overall time of the game was very neat and well done. The platforming and character movement seemed like it needed some work though, mostly good but the jumping was a little too instantaneous, like it needed a build up or something I cant specify :') also i think the character took a little too long to build up speed, starting at the walking pace would be a nice touch and a double key tap or holding shift to run could be an added layer of depth that you could look into that i think would help a lot! overall i still enjoyed this, even though it was just a test, great work!

Apocashop Apocashop

This game was really fun I've been wanting to play papers please for a while now and this is exactly what I want out of it. Great game, but I do have one question, why is it called Apocashop?

kylechu responds:

The reasoning is that part of your goal in the shop originally was to sell to the hero and prevent the apocalypse. We're still planning on adding elements like that in future updates, but for now, we're just keeping it because it has a nice ring to it.

Also, if you enjoyed this game, you should absolutely play Papers, Please.

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

That was amazing, genius idea and beautiful sounds throughout I loved it!