we´re going on a trip we´re going on a trip

Damn musta been a good cup of coffee, your inspirations really shine through here though and your artistic versatility was beautiful too 5 stars :O:D

Sponsorships or something idk Sponsorships or something idk

Found myself enjoying this a lot more than iI was expecting I look forward to seeing more of your stuff :D

Despicable Heroes Avalon's Collection-Motion Comic-Chapter 1 Despicable Heroes Avalon's Collection-Motion Comic-Chapter 1

This was spectacular I love the tough guy jerk with the heart of gold trope for Tenpint too, seriously well done mate.

KimaAndJeorge responds:

Thank you, it's a trope I always love to see in shows and books.

Crypt Shyfter: Spooktacular Crypt Shyfter: Spooktacular

Fantastic work as per usual always excited to play around in this world kung

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thrasher and Glorpo will quest again soon!

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

Aw man best game yet! (spoiler territory ahead proceed with caution) I love being able to side with the shyfter and instead of ending there as a bad ending like most of this genre you play deeper in and have a proper role as an evil general. So awesome and as someone who always goes for that option for the fun of it this was so much fun!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

glad you liked that part! I'm definitely going to be including evil endings in all the future games, as well as a few neutral endings for fun ;)

plus, who doesn't want a robot arm??

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

Wow I've never enjoyed a twine game as much as this it was so much fun! the simple art didn't pull me away from the fun story, and getting to step into the shoes of a badass hero was great. I only played through twice but after reaching the 'good' door the first time and not having the option of saying I was a true hero really pushed me to go back again and I'm certainly glad I did. Amazing work!

thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

I'm working on a follow-up game as I write this haha. It's going to be longer and more complex than Frostfall so I hope you'll stick around to try that one too!

twine is seriously awesome, I just discovered it about a month ago and I'm really impressed with what you can do in it- and after seeing some other really cool twine games I'm realizing that I've only just scratched the surface :]

Peace Among Nothing Peace Among Nothing

reminds me a little of the underwater levels in donkey kong country which is some of the best game music ever but i dig the intergalactic wasteland vibe that comes off of it awesome work

Alien Ghost Alien Ghost

This sounded great, if you haven't heard night runner's starfighter album I'd check that out the opening and a few other bits and pieces reminded me of it, once again I love the music you make awesome job dude

Let The 8 Bit Witch B*tch Rave Swag Begin Let The 8 Bit Witch B*tch Rave Swag Begin

This is amazing! How long have you done things like chiptune and dubstep?

StockRat responds:

Thanks! I do things in various genres for 3 years. I did a lot of chiptune things, but I never did dubstep. I decided to post my creations here on a regular basis, so this is only the beginning!

REJECTED Pencil 4 REJECTED Pencil 4

Dilan hope you're going okay great work up there too^^ her left side looks fantastic. I think you're progressing fine but you'll have to be content with a slow crawl for it; you should know that doing your best is always gonna be hard, just remember it can't solve every complexity in life. Surrounding yourself with goals, positive people and other influences can and will change how you feel though. Hope you keep up the good work there's lots of fun still to be had with it all.

dilandoubishop responds:

.....Sure....whatever you say.

Facial Expressions 1 Facial Expressions 1

Hey Dil, you seeing anyone about this stuff, I'd certainly encourage it if you aren't seeking out someone to talk to good luck though bud I'm here for ya

dilandoubishop responds:

.....yeah, sure. No, a therapist or shrink will get me nowhere.

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

If I could do things like thisI don't think i could ever stop this is amazing